APPLICATION FOR THE LOAN GUIDE
How do I enhance my odds of getting that loan?
- (for those who have other loans)
- Carry out more transactions with us. This can be done by upping your deposits and utilizing our alternative stations (ATM, USSD, UnionMobile App, UnionOnline etc.)
To find out more, contact us on 012716816 or send an email to: [email protected] today
Which are the great things about using a loan that is new the present one finishes?
- You feel qualified to receive a 20% discount on rates of interest and a a couple of monthsвЂ™ tenure expansion
That is qualified to receive a loan?
- An income getting a minimum income of n18,000 monthly
- A pensioner getting a pension that is minimum of monthly
- A small business owner
How do I make an application for that loan?
For pre-approved clients
(please be aware, you’re going to be contacted when you yourself have been pre-approved for the loan)
- Merely log onto our online banking platform or Mobile App
- Dial *826*41#
For many other clients
- Contact us on 012716816 or send an email to:[email protected today]
- Browse any UBN Branch
exactly What advantages do we gain if we repay my loan without defaulting?
- You will be qualified for as much as a few monthsвЂ™ instalment reimbursement when you repay on time
Terms and conditions use
I will be having dilemmas fulfilling up with my loan repayments?
- We could reschedule your loan to create your repayments easier
Give us a call on 012716816 or send an email to: [email protected] today
Am I able to utilize my investment with UBN (fixed deposit or target cost cost cost savings item) to get into fast money?
- Yes, it is possible to. Wake up to 80% of the investment being a loan that is cash-backed enjoy versatile payment choices
Give us a call today on 012716816 or deliver a contact to: [email protected]
May I repay my loan or repay section of my loan sooner than the final end date?
- Yes, you are able to. Give us a call today on 012716816 or deliver a contact to: [email protected]
What exactly is this Privacy Notice for?
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc (вЂњThe BankвЂќ) values your private information and now we are invested in protecting your privacy when you connect to us. Please read this Privacy Notice (Notice) to comprehend our policies, procedures and procedures about the processing of one’s data that are personal.
This Notice describes for you just just how your private information is gathered, utilized, handled and moved by Union Bank and in addition describes ways to upgrade us and exercise your rights to your Personal Data according associated with the private Data supplied to us.
The private Information that people Collect
We gather Personal Data with us, request for further information about our products, fill a form, apply for a job through our website, or subscribe to newsletters on our website that you give to us; for example, when you create an account.
We might also immediately gather some information that is technical you go to our internet site such as for example your internet protocol address, and information on your see, for instance the pages which you viewed. These details assists us realize client passions and assists us improve our internet site. Once you see our website, all pages and posts which you have a look at, and a quick text file known as a cookie, are installed to your pc. By using and visiting our internet site, you consent to our usage of Cookies in accordance with Union BankвЂ™s policies. For lots more details about snacks, please read our Cookies Policy available through this website website link.
Exactly What do we make use of your private Data for?
We might process your individual Data to talk to further information about our products and how we can serve you better, respond to your purchase orders or requests, process your application for employment with Union Bank or to fulfil our contractual obligations with you with you(including sending marketing or promotional materials to you), provide you. We might additionally process your private Data to comply with conditions of relevant guidelines.